Smack

hot sugar water.
warm sugar water.
cold. sweet. and nice.
cleaning potatoes, eating hummus,
cheese,bread and rice.

that's just my way of sharing esoteric bull sugar with you.
i am word.
letters=me.
impersonal computers give me the time to communicate effectively.
so i am thankful for them.
otherwise i would be stuck having to explain myself to you in person , in real time. stumbling, blabbering, a flustering fool.. i feign.

my uncles name is called insane. in parts of town, where he did clown, he now just hangs his head down low. course i was told, that he's not cold. course i was told. that's he is gold. they got me sold. they say things used to be different with him. they say his lack of a male role model made him thin. they say his bottle his best friend. they say his idol is gone in the wind. my kin. he sin. who win. dismay. awry. i cry. i try.  

we sleep at night. we question why. just wondering why.. i sigh. he high. it's time. high time, to wake up soon. a morning spoon would be quite nice. so hold me tight. delight in me as i delight in you.

No comments: