Spittin' at the wind-the next day..

i be quick.
so quick!
stop tryna be me.
i be fast.
so fast!
you cain't even see me...
i go quick.
so quick.
blurred image mostly.
i be fast.
so fast.
i move ghostly.
pshht.
stop.

i grow up.
so up.
latitudinal trajectory.
i grow deep.
so down
don't try to keep me
i go far
way far
impossible to reach me
i grow steep
straight steep

you cain't even fade me.
pshht.
please.

constantly, i be;
lackin' woe.
without fail,
winds they blow.
me get caught.
i think not.

pshht.
stop.
please.

i be quick.
so quick!
i be fast.

so fast!
i be fast!
so fast.

i go quick!
so quick.

take notes
i don't care
straight boast
tears don't shed.

you see i'm free, now,
and you can not take that away from me
i said i'm free now
and nobody can take that away
i stand here free now
and you can not't take my freedom away from me

i be quick
i be fast
i be runnin'
and carryin' on
just my brain and me
spittin' at the wind

1 comment: